Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Swine Flu: Are You Worried?


Name:
Marcel Juarez-Garza
Hometown: San Juan Bautista, California

Are you worried about getting the swine flu? "No because I got it over the summer."

What was your experience with this particular influenza? "I would wake up and I felt like I hit a train. I had diarrhea, and I would have hallucinogenic dreams and an extremely high temperature (105-107 degrees Fahrenheit)."

Did you seek out medical professionals
? "My doctors would not tell me what I had. They said it was a severe strain of the flu. I asked them if it was swine flu, and they didn't know, but the swine flu symptoms were there, and I had to stay home and not go to work."

What do you think are the symptoms of the swine flu? "High fever, diarrhea, upset stomach, irritability, lost of appetite, coughing and sore throat"

Are you afraid of any of the symptoms appearing again? "No because my system is immune to it... I hope."


Interview by Keesa

No comments: