Wednesday, April 23, 2008

~Summer Plans~

The 2007-2008 school year is slowly coming to an end... The weather is getting warmer (with the exception of today)... People are slipping into the summer zone- tanning, relaxing, & hanging outdoors. Out of curiosity, I asked several of my friends their plans for the summer, & I received many diverse answers. The most frequent response I received was SLEEP. Can't ever get enough of that... One of my friends is taking summer classes in order to receive more credits. Others are leaving the country, such as myself. (I'm going to Poland and other European countries!!!!) My other friends said they are going to hang out at home with their families and friends. Others intend to get a summer job and earn some $. Someone also mentioned going to the beach (a.k.a. paradise)... Soon enough!

Photo courtesy of: www.marriott-timeshare.com
-Karina Grobelny

No comments: